This course provides the basic skills to get started on Application development for the iOS platform. Participants will learn to structure their app development project with the required files and libraries. The course primarily addresses the Cocoa and Foundation frameworks, which are Apple provided libraries to get started on app development. This course is ideal for anyone interested in exploring the world of app development. Based on their interest and aptitude, participants can choose the intermediate course with longer duration covering more advanced stuff.
- 16 hours of instructor-led classroom training
- Course manual
- Sample code
- Hands-on coding
- Best practices and tips
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Set-up the required software, interfaces and files
- Learn to use Xcode, the Integrated Development Environment for building apps
- Design and develop different UI’s
- Create and test a basic app
- Understand the overall process of app development
Content for the below pre-requisite modules will be provided at no extra cost as e-learning videos. Participants are expected to complete the below modules before attending the iOS Application development class-room program.
- Agile Software Development Module (1 hour)
- Programming Basics and Object Oriented Programming (2 hours)
- Swift Basics (1 hour).
This course is ideal for anyone interested in building mobile apps
- IT staff
- Business Analysts